How To Install Windows 8.1/8/7 On Android Device Dual Boot Using Change My Software
Hello, Geeks, We bring you yet another technology insight. Guys you know, that you can install windows Operating System on any android mobiles or tablets.There are many methods are available to install Windows on Android Tablet or android phone.In this tutorial, we will install Windows on Android Tablet or android phone using a software known as “change my software”. I will explain step by step how to Change My Software and Install Windows 8.1/8/7/XP On Android Mobile/Tablet.You can also choose Dual Boot Using Change My Software 8.1/8/7/XP Editions to prevent warranty of Android Phone.Installation and running of windows XP/7/8/ 8.1 and windows 10 on android devices is dependent on Change My Software and ram and ROM of android devices
New Android mobiles/tablets work on Kitkat, Lollipop, marshmallow or the latest Naught Operating systems.the latest android device comes with minimum 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal memory, It’s enough for Windows. Even though you can Install Window OS in Android phone.if you want Windows on your Android mobile/tablet by just follow below instructions.
Requirements to install windows on android
- Android Tablet or Phone to install windows.
- Personal Computer/Laptop
- Original USB Cable
- Change My Software(Download from given link)
- High-speed Internet Connection
- Android Tablet or Phone should be full charge
You may like:
Download Change My Software 8 Edition from below link
Before Installing Windows 8.1/8/7 or XP on Android take backup.I am explaining step by step process of installing windows 8 on your Android mobile/tablet. After knowing each and every step of How to install windows 8/7 on your android mobile.You can easily install Windows 8 on mobile/tablets.
Follow each step carefully to install windows 8 on your Android mobile.
- You will need a software knows as “Change my software 8 edition”. Change my software convert Android OS to Windows OS and vice versa.
- Download the Change my Software 8 edition from above hide the link.
- After successfully downloading and installing Change my software.Connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable.
- Select Android >Choose Windows 8 on your android mobile.
- Check device is Connected and working properly then Click on Continue.
- Select language,
- After selecting the language, windows 8 drivers will start downloading the driver.
Driver Download time depends upon internet connection.
- When downloading process completes clicking on the “Install” button. Do not select “Remove Android”, If you want dual-boot(Windows&Android). otherwise, only windows OS will Install on your android mobile/tablet.
- The process of installing windows 8 on android will start, so be patient until the completion of installing all features and files.
- After downloading all features and essential files, Android mobile/tablet will automatically start rebooting.
- After rooting Android Device, Select windows 8 or Android OS to use in your android mobile/tablet.
How to Install Windows 8.1/8/7 On Android Dual Boot
As I have already told that the installation process of Windows 8.1, windows 7 and windows XP is similar to Windows 8.But Only a single in Change my software edition.You have to use “Change my software 8.1 Edition” for Windows 8.1 on your android Device.
You have to use “Change my software 8.1 Edition” for Windows 8.1 on your android Device.
use “Change my software 7 Edition” to install Windows 7 on your android Device.
Use “Change my software XP Edition” to install Windows XP on your android Device.
I have tried my best and hope you will success to Install Windows 8.1/8/7/XP On Android Mobile/Tablet Dual Boot Using Change My Software 8.1/8/7/XP Editions.