Google has recently launched Android P for developers. Before bringing this OS to the users, many features will be added to it now. What would be special in this operating system? We are going to tell you all that is different from the old OS.
Special features of Android P
On these smartphones can preview
Android P can preview developer on Google’s pixel 2, pixel 2 xl, pixel, pixel xl smartphone.
Android P will feature an indoor navigation feature. With this feature, you will now be able to locate any shop or showroom on your smartphone within a mall or shopping complex. To be understood in easy language, now your smartphone will tell you the location of the mall and the shops. With this feature, you will now be able to monitor the range of up to 1 meter.
Android PoS can be used like this in your Android smartphone right now
Notch features of the iPhone X are now being tried by other companies in their products, so Google’s new operating system will already be included in the Nokia Sport.
OS will save viruses
Android P has been designed in such a way that now no information on your phone will steal any malware. That is, in simple language, your phone will now fight the virus very hard.
Artificial Intelligence Technology
After the Android P operating system goes live, your smartphone’s Artificial Intelligence will start working faster. Your phone will monitor your habits fast and adjust yourself accordingly
You may Like Also:
Android users make these 5 settings better, Smartphone performance
Do you know that making small changes to Android smartphones can make major changes to its performance? We are going to give you information about some of these settings. By changing these 5 Android settings, you will be able to make the most of your phone’s features.
Get rid of new app shortcuts:
If you download many apps in your phone then you may have noticed that its new short-cut becomes ed on the home screen. Many people find it easy. Because this gives you work things on the home screen. But some people do not seem to organize it. For better use of the phone, delete them.
You can delete all apps one at a time instead of deleting one at a time:
- Visit the Google Play Store. Tap on three dots in the left corner.
- After that go to settings and uncheck the ad icon to Home screen.
- Now whenever you download the app, it will not be ed on the home screen.
- Hide private information on the lock screen: We can read the notifications and its content from the lock screen. While this is the facility for us, this information is not private by phone in the hands of others.
To hide your personal information, go to Settings.
- Select the sound and notifications in it.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right corner and configure the notifications through the Hyde-sensitive notification content.
After this, you will not see your personal information until you unlock it.
Google Play Protect Enabled:
- Google Play Protect is an app for real-time malware scanning. It scans every app that you install or install on the phone.
- This is by default enabled. But in this one function is not enabled.
- Go to Settings to enable it.
- Tap on security by selecting Google in it.
- After this go to Google Play Protect.
- Here you will find two options. First, Scan Devices for Security Threats and second, Improv Harmful App Detection. The first option
- will already be enabled. To enable the second one.
- This will also automatically download the apps downloaded from Google Play Store.
- This feature helps to clear the space of full Android device in case of storage. Enabling it will be backed up to Google and photos and videos older than 30 days will be automatically deleted.
- For this go to settings and tap on the storage.
- Here you will find the option of smart storage. Enables it.
- Please tell, this feature is available only on Android 7.1 and Orio.
Bring Chrome address bar to the bottom of the phone:
- Bringing Chrome Address Bar downwards on the phone can give a better experience for small hands users.For this, type ‘chrome: // flags’ in the address bar of Chrome. After this, you will land on the Chrome’s Flags page. Tap on three dots in the upper right and select the Find In Page.
Now type the Chrome home in the search bar.
- Toggle option will be by default.
- Come back and enable it.
- After this, there will be a pop-up that will ask you to restart Chrome. But do not restart right now.
- Tap on Chrome Home Android option, enable it.
- Now restart Chrome by tapping on the reel longer button.
Keep in mind, it is not necessary that all the handsets have these settings available at the specified location. Each phone’s settings are different, you can find it in any other option.