Since Apple’s iOS 11 operating system has come in, many special features have been included in the iPhone and iPad. These special features include the control center which has made quite a few changes. Let us know that Apple has released a new layout of the Control Center, which has several control power. Apart from this, you can customize it accordingly. We are going to tell you how to Access Airdrop on iOS11 control center. So let us know how we can access it.
Here’s the way For Access Airdrop on iOS11 control center:
- You first have to open the Control Center in the settings of the iPhone. As soon as the control center moves upwards, you will see a connectivity opti
on the top left. Here you will also see some other features like Airplane mode, Mobile data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Now you have to press on these toggles for a while, after which a new menu will open in front of you. Here you will see two more new features AirDrop and Personal HotSpot apart from the first 4 features.
- From here you can turn these features on or off. Let me tell you that this trick is quite easy in iPhone 6s. But you can do it on another iPhone too.
- You need to tap the AirDrop button here. Plus, you will see three other options like Toggle Receiving, or Contact Only.
- You have to go to Contact Only and enable AirDrop to be disabled or disabled. You can also choose the option of everyone in it.
- On the other hand, if we talk about the iOS 10, the AirDrop option could be seen in a very good way that means that for this you did not have to go into such an internal setting. However this time you need to do a few more steps. Although this is an easy process it has been made quite difficult in iOS. But it can be searched very easily now, for this, you just have to go through the phone’s settings> General> and then AirDrop.
However, it is not yet understood why Apple has not kept AirDrop as the main icon of the Control Center. Apart from this, the toggles of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are also beyond the understanding. From here you can only stop them, more than you can not do anything from the control center. However, if you have to stop them completely then you have to do this by going into the settings.